Berkstresser Used Sail 60 Performance Catamaran 1999, Tarpon Springs, FL US
Berkstresser Performance Catamaran 1999
Tarpon Springs FL US
|Number of Fuel Tanks:
|Fuel Tank Capacity:
|Number of Engines:
Numerous windows, ports and hatches provide a light, open and airy interior.
Lots of locker space provides storage for all your gear.
Large aft deck for entertaining and lounging.
Large swim platform provides for easy water access.
This 6 cabin vessel has 4 state rooms, each with Queen berth and private head w/shower and 2 forward crew cabins with single berths.
The Main Salon includes Navigation/Entertainment station, Galley and Lounge/Dinette that seats 13. Additional Dinette seating is located in the covered cockpit.
- Guest Cabins
- Hanging Lockers with Storage
- Large Showers & Head Compartments
- 2 X 12 Volt Fans
- Glacier Bay Central Air Conditioning with Intermatic Controls
Fully self contained galley with plenty of storage for food, supplies and cooking gear.
- Large Glacier Bay Galley Refrigerator
- Large Glacier Bay Galley Freezer
- Deep Well Double Stainless Sinks
- Propane 4 Burner Stove and Oven w/Exhaust Vent
- Large Glacier Bay Guest Refrigerator in Cockpit
- Spectra Water Maker (350 Gallon per Day)
- BBQ Grill
- (2)Propane On-Demand Hot Water Heaters
- U-Line Icemaker w/Bar Sink in Main Salon
Electronics / Navigation:
- Cetrek Autopilot 715 W/Remote Controls
- Garmin GPS 162
- Garmin GPS 95 (Handheld)
- Hummingbird 200DX Depth Sounder
- Hummingbird Piranha 4 Fish Finder
- (2) Apelco VHF 5200
- Raytheon VHF 102 (Handheld)
- Sony 26" TV
- JVC Stereo Cassette W/12 Disc CD Changer
- VCR and DVD Players
|All tinned marine wiring for less than 3% voltage drop.|
- 2500 Watt Invertor
- (3) Separate Heart Electrical Panels W/a total of 50 Breakers
- (2)55 Watt Solar Panels W/Heart Interfaces
- (2)100 Amp Balmar Alternators(Port & Starboard Engines)
- (1)210 Amp Balmar Alternator (Port Engine)
- (10) Gel Batteries (8 House and 2 Starting)
There is no need for a Generator which reduces weight and maintenance.
- Port 88hp Yanmar Diesel (1128 hours) (Runs 100 Amp & 210 Amp Balmar Alternators)
- Starboard 47hp (1945 hours)Yanmar Diesel (Runs 100 Amp Balmar Alternator & Glacier Bay A/C Unit
- Racor Diesel Filters
- Kiddle Fire Suppression Systems
- Fuel & Water Tanks are Integral W/ Hull Using Epoxy & Double Walled Construction
- Auto Propellers (Increase Pitch when Motor Sailing for Increased Speed and Longer Range)
- Aquamet 22 Prop Shafts 1" - 47hp and 1.25" - 88hp
- Marol Hydraulic Steering link W/ Carbon Fiber Tube Tie Rod for Port and Starboard Helms
- Spade Hung Rudders W/End Plates (Low Aspect for Shallow Draft)