Under the Smart Yacht Business Program, the Owner is entitled to unlimited use of the yacht at anytime that it is not already booked for charter use.
Here are the key points and details:
- Owners may Advance Book as many weeks of the year as he/she desires, irrespective of season
- Advanced Booking means this use can be booked as far in advance as the End of Contract (EOC) date.
- Owners may also use Short Notice book inside 7 days
Here are rules regarding owner usage related questions that may arise:
- Owner(s) must be aboard the yacht at the time of use. An Owner is considered to be the person buying the yacht. If an individual buys a yacht, he or she, is considered an Owner.
- If a partnership is formed to buy a yacht each partner has a share of Owner privileges. Yachts owned in partnership structures share the use benefits between partners. We require an official operating agreement naming the partners of the partnership structure to allow the use by multiple owners.
- The contractual agreements include a Schedule A to the management agreement and it explains the Owner responsibilities in depth.